Thursday 12 March 2009

This blog

'Twas in the year of 18-- that I first decided to commit my thoughts to the "international network", to coin its unabbreviated nomenclature. First, as a manner of documenting in fine style my travels and - dare I say it - misadventures in the unexplored lands. And with this I mean both my outer and inner lands. I momentarily ponder which provokes the most interest in my readers, then continue inevitably to the next paragraph.

However, with poor Augustus currently landlocked in London town, my blog serves another purpose, to educate readers as to the the life of a London gentleman of modest means, with an inquisitiveness of nature which occasionally errs towards the more sinister inclinations. A chap absorbing the scents, flavours and imagery of a new cultural revolution, yet feeling quite unimpressed.

Met a gent today. He was a pretty fellow, to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment