Monday 26 September 2011

A rendezvous at The Porcupine awaits...

Tonight, dear friends, I take myself to my club, The Porcupine (owned by Lord Derby), where I intend to meet with two fellow Devotees of Rakuu, the organisation to which I am a member and of which I may not divulge any information, on pain of death. It is with these brothers of mine - who are well-versed in the dark realms of magik and mystery - that I  hope to gain advice and information about the sickening incident of inter-arthropod intercourse that my pal Lumpy Pete observed in the dark wastes of Non-London.

While there, and in developing information for my investigation, I may also be seen to indulge myself of numerous shrimp-oils, a portion of cactus fat, some darkened boys from a mystical land, and a heartening and manly rub-down in the Roman Baths. Pip Pip!





No comments:

Post a Comment